Skip to main content
Pixhawk Fire (PXF)
- Originally designed by Philip Rowse for fire-spotting, hence the name "Fire". According to Chris Anderson.
- Designed as a cape for BeagleBone Black.
- Manufactured and sold by Erle Robotics in Spain.
- Erle Robotics sells ErleBrain which is BeagleBone Black + PXF + custom designed case.
- A smaller version of PXF for Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Works with other Raspberry variants too.
- Comes with JST GH Connectors instead of the dreaded Hirose DF13.
- Only sold as part of ErleBrain 2.
- Erle migrated from BeagleBone Black to Raspberry Pi with the release of Erle Brain 2.
- While ErleBrain 2 is based on Raspberry Pi 2, PXF 2.0 is apparently compatible with many boards: BeagleBone Black, Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi 2, BananaPi, Orange Pi, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C1+.